GTBHC Mission & Vision
Greater Trenton Behavioral HealthCare helps individuals, families and communities of diverse needs and cultures manage life’s challenges, including emotional stressers, mental illness and addictions. Our goal is to improve the quality of life, by providing the highest quality services that are innovative, culturally sensitive, affordable and well-matched to individual needs.
Greater Trenton Behavioral HealthCare strives to provide the finest mental health and substance abuse services in our community by committing ourselves – to our clients, to our community and to ourselves.
The Commitment to Our Clients
We will provide clients with a culturally sensitive learning environment that
• Builds on clients’ personal strengths
• Helps clients improve their social functioning
• Supports clients’ empowerment and recovery
The Commitment to Our Community
We will help our community respond more effectively to challenges by
- Developing initiatives to address pressing community problems
- Providing the highest quality services to divers populations in need
- Assisting in problem-solving efforts on state, county & local levels
The Commitment to Ourselves
We will commit ourselves, each day, to our work as a learning process to
- Build on our strengths and grow professionally and personally
- Improve the quality of our services and of our work environments
- Support & Challenge one another to achieve our highest aspirations
By committing in these ways – to our clients, to our community and to ourselves – we will respond effectively to the changing needs of our clients and community, and ensure our success as a behavioral health care provider.